Saturday, December 30, 2006

I went out with Chingy today, cause we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl. Because it suited our mood, we wanted it to rain. We walked from Orchard Road to Marina Square and back to Suntec and it still didn't rain. Not one fucking drop.
That's not fair.

Anyway thanks Chingy (:

Normally I don't go all out to be caught in the rain, but now I just feel like sitting outside when it rains. If I get sick that may be a bonus. If I get really sick, it may be a bigger bonus.
If I get pneumonia or something and get hospitalised no one will ever know.

I love the song "Angie" by the Rolling Stones. It's on repeat, and I had it on repeat all the way home. I love the lyrics and it makes me think. It makes me wonder.
No I can't think. I can't wonder. I can only wait and see what happens. I'm suffering but it's all for a cause. Really? It's just really warped. I can't tell which way's up anymore. I can't tell what's right and what's wrong. Who's right and who's wrong. I can't make people happy anymore. I can't be the one and only person for someone to lean on. I can't, I can't.
I can't, or I'm not?
I'm not the only person for anyone anymore. I'm not able to make people happy anymore.
I don't know.

Alright I'm typing a lot of shit cause I really just want to talk to someone but there's no one, however I don't think my thoughts are coming out coherently.


nothing makes sense anymore.

No comments: